This week on the video I highlighted some common wellness practices that “Git my Goat” and suggested we ask ourselves a few key questions when considering them. PK and I dove a bit deeper in the podcast. I think you’ll find this interesting.
- Is your wellness guru or health and fitness leader knowledgeable and reliable? Is he or she providing information that is adaptable to your unique needs and goals?
- Is your diet working for you? Does it have a name or label that makes you feel like you are part of a tribe or community? Are you still open to new ideas and respectful of the choices of others?
- Do you meditate? Or are you able to achieve meditative states doing any number of things, whether you actually call it meditation or not?
- How do you feel about morning routines? Do you believe they are essential to your success, productivity, health, and happiness? Do you think everyone should have the same routine?
- Do you value your sleep? How strongly do you feel about your bedtime and wakeup time? Do you think everyone is similar, or can there be variance?
- Do you use inexpensive candles, incense, or room fresheners? Have you considered an essential oil diffuser?
That’s it. Let’s call it food for thought. Happy Thanksgiving!