I’ve been an athlete and a runner, or at least a guy who runs a bit, all my life. I’m currently at 40 years and counting. Professionally, I’ve been working with runners for over 30 years and my specialty areas are gait analysis and form enhancement, corrective exercise strategies, footwear advisement, and personalized training programs. My experience in running and working with runners includes the following:
- Extensive training and racing experience from the sprints to the ultramarathon.
- Coaching at youth and adult levels.
- USA Track and Field Certified Official.
- Board-Certified Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy.
- Research and work experience in gait research and shoewear design/sales.
- Presenter on running performance and injury prevention.
- Consulting on running form and training methods with groups and individuals.
If you would like to to maximize your running experience with a Health and Performance Consultation or Complete Coaching System, please click the button below. I look forward to working with you!